Fruit Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fruit Basket

Welcome to our Dual faction pvp guild !we try to be social and helpful to new players but also entertain veterans with Inguild premades! feel free to register or apply for our guild. not only do we pvp we also tend to PVE aswell from time to time

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Application Empty Guild Application Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 am

ihealall

Name:Peter
----------------------------------------------------
Character Name:ihealhim
Class:priest
Gear:Well, i'm full merciless. But if you can test me or whatever, you'll find i'm skilled enough.

Your pvp/pve spec:Disco+Shadow.

Please explain why you selected these talents and why you believe they are optimal for your pvp performance.
I selected, Shadow. Purely, its rather over-powered. And Disco, because I don't like holy because it's all out healing and with Disco I get to damage a little AND I get too heal quite a bit, + the damage reduction spells from the TT help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do Battleground premades every weekend and switch each faction
around the week.
You don't have to attend each premade but are you willing to
attend these when your ingame? I'm joining this guild FOR the premades, can't wait to premade if I get in.
Professions:
Alchemy ? :
Engineering? :Yes
Blacksmithing? :
Cooking? :
Leatherworking? :
---------------------------------------------------

Please provide a list of addons you use which help you perform your role in Battlegrounds and/or raids:
I do not use any, im more of a simple kinda player. But i'm open to any suggestions you would make.
Reasons why you would like to join:ugh, well i'm new to this server about a week. Im finding that without a guild its so much more boring and 'less fun' Without internet buddies to play around with. I just like having people to speak to and play with. Both to improve myself and to help others when I can.

What makes you special and why should we invite you?Well, im not too sure. Im a young gamer and ive been playing since Vanilla. So if it helps I know what im doing and when to do it.

Did you get here by a fellow Guildmember? No, but the member 'Sindarin' Helped me and directed me to this webpage.
And, just want to say. If age matters and i'm to young. Just say please:P people tend to make up other reasons. Anyways, GL with your guild and if I get in thanks a million! (Skype name: Peteystewart1980) just incase you need to contact me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum