Fruit Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fruit Basket

Welcome to our Dual faction pvp guild !we try to be social and helpful to new players but also entertain veterans with Inguild premades! feel free to register or apply for our guild. not only do we pvp we also tend to PVE aswell from time to time

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enzo - the Mage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enzo - the Mage Empty Enzo - the Mage Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 am

Enzobia

Name: Maciek
----------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Enzobia
Class: Mage
Gear: 5 x t6 + bt/swp gear, pvp - s2/s3

Your pvp/pve spec:

The Mage is my mostly PVE char ,cuz I prefer casters apart from meele. have stadard build for FIRE Mage/Icy Veins, I can play also as Arcane haste mage missles. I was playing mage on retail when TBC had been on globe.

PVP - I am playing mostly as Pom/pyro. Big burst and lots haste = high DPS and cant be healed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do Battleground premades every weekend and switch each faction
around the week.
You don't have to attend each premade but are you willing to
attend these when your ingame? no problem for me.
Professions:
Alchemy ? : No
Engineering? : No
Blacksmithing? : No
Cooking? : No
Leatherworking? : No

I would like to do but, if I have to spend few days on my profesion I wouldn't do it.
---------------------------------------------------

Please provide a list of addons you use which help you perform your role in Battlegrounds and/or raids:

Xpearl - clearer UI
Quartz - castbars
Omen Threat Meter - to know, when can I start my dps
Recount - check my dmg done
Critology - to pump my ego ;p

Reasons why you would like to join: I am looking for serious guild, which is raiding and where ppl know how to play, and I hope U know.

What makes you special and why should we invite you?
I have big knowledge about Classes, I could also play as Priest healer(2nd reatil char) and of course as Tank it depend which tank you need - personally I prefer warrior cuz of it's survival. But my main is Mage/Lock/Rogue

Did you get here by a fellow Guildmember?
I was with Applez on ZA and try to get him on recount but my gear is not enough. Applez told me the this site.

Anything else you would like to add to your application?: When we will be raiding, it would be prefered to get Mumble/TeamSpeak or sthg like that.

2Enzo - the Mage Empty Re: Enzo - the Mage Tue May 29, 2012 1:22 am

Applez

Applez
Guild Master
Guild Master

Application has been accepted,
contact me or an oficer for an invite.

https://fruitbasket.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum